Fast and low-cost shipping on all orders! Most orders shipped next working day.
Social media competition terms & conditions
- Stickerscape reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Stickerscape’ s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Stickerscape is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) will be notified by social media within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Where competitions involve the delivery of goods, deliveries can only be made to addresses within the UK or Europe.
- Stickerscape cannot accept any responsibility for any postal damage or loss of prizes.
- Stickerscape’ s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.
- All content included on our social media channels (including all pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) is the property of Stickerscape or its content or technology suppliers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The content (or any constituent part or underlying content) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Stickerscape. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Stickerscape without express written consent.