Vacancy – Print Technician apprenticeship
Stickerscape is a print business based in Basingstoke. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join our team. Primarily, you would be involved in the print production and finishing processes, involving varied work such as:
- operating wide format digital printers
- loading / unloading print media onto wide format printers
- operating specialist cutting and lamination equipment
- assisting in warehousing and stock management
- maintenance and cleaning of print equipment
- print finishing including trimming
- fulfilment of customer orders
As part of your apprenticeship, you will be working towards a Print Technician Apprenticeship (Level 3). More information about this apprenticeship can be found here. The apprenticeship typically takes between 18 and 24 months to complete.
Job Type: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £175.00 per week
No external visitors on-site and social distancing measures are maintained through the site. Initially, we will undertake telephone discussions with shortlisted candidates, moving to a face to face interview (face masks required for this stage).
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the short form below, including attaching your CV.